TESTING THIS WEEK
IMPORTANT TESTING INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS:
Starting this week, students in grades K-8 will be taking the middle of the year i-Ready assessment and students in grades 9-11 will take the NWEA assessment. The purpose of these assessments are to help teachers plan instruction based on your child's needs. Please encourage your student to keep their cameras on for the entire assessment. This helps the teachers make sure they are engaged and doing their best.
- Make sure students get a full night's rest.
- Make sure students have a healthy breakfast before morning testing and lunch before afternoon testing.
- Encourage students to try their best.
- Remind your child that these assessments are designed to get only about half of the questions right. Some questions will be hard, some will be easy and some will be just right. It's ok to guess if they really don't know.
- Provide a quiet space for students to work during the assessment.