Admission Information for Students, Parents and Guest
Students of the Pontiac School District $3.00 w/STUDENT ID ONLY
Guest Tickets $ 5.00
OAA Passes must be up to date (2017) and must have the name of the owner on the card. Please remember OAA Passes only allow (1) Guest.
On-Campus Safety and Facility Rules:
1. All children must be accompanied by an adult at ALL times.
2. Please use the assigned bathrooms that are present at each facility.
3. Disorderly Conduct is not Tolerated at ANY time.
4. Please stay in designated areas of the facility for safety purposes.
5. Please report all problems or incidents to our Event Safety Staff, wearing Gray or Purple shirts.
6. No Possession of Alcohol or Drugs
7. Students or guest under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be escorted off the property by our PAO Security Staff.
8. No Profanity in or around the facility at any time.
9. If you leave the facility during the event, you must pay to re-enter.
10. The Student Code of Conduct is in effect at every athletic contest.
11. During the last eight minutes of an athletic contest, students be sure to CALL your rides. The facilities are cleared within twenty minutes after the event has ended.
12. No glass bottles are allowed inside facilities.
13. Be sure to wear your #PURPLE at every event !!
Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in your immediate removal from the Athletic facility.
Per AD Montgomery and Chief Thompson