The Student Services office provides leadership through the direction, coordination and evaluation of student management services to meet the needs of all students in the Pontiac School District. Student Services is responsible for the following:
- Oversees all district centralized processes and procedures for enrollment and withdrawals.
- Forecasting and preparation of enrollment projections.
- Management of personnel and programs for child accounting and student attendance.
- Oversees immunization records as required by the Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR.)
- Serves as liaison between the school district, parents and the district's Trinity Transportation department.
- Oversees submission of information to the Michigan Student Data System (MSDS.)
- Submission of Graduation and Dropout (GAD), Education Entity Master (EEM) and Student Infrastructure Database (SID.)
- Resolution of disputes regarding the individual assessment and placement of students.
- Transmission of student transcripts for former students and distribution of student records to other school districts.